Invicta University Learning Community (IULC)
One of the unique features of Invicta University is our professional learning community. We call it Invicta University Learning Community, or IULC.
IULC permits you, the student of IU, to regularly interact with other students who are enrolled in your Level as well as with Mark and Jana. IULC is a time of professional learning, sharing, fellowship, and teaching. IULC is held on a monthly basis over Zoom. Attendance at IULC is not mandatory for Course completion. It is there to enrich your learning experience at IU.
There are IU students located around the world. Therefore, in order to help facilitate student attendance @ IULC, two rotating schedules will be employed:
Schedule A: Sundays @ 5 PM (New York time)
Schedule B: Saturdays @ 10 AM (New York time)
Students are welcome to attend both Schedule A and Schedule B IULC’s if they are able to!
All enrolled students receive an emailed invitation to IULC about 24 hours before the event. If you are an enrolled student and you have not received an invitation to IULC by the day of the event, contact us @ 954-892-9710. For those outside the USA, remember, we are on WhatsApp @ +1 9548929710
We hope to see you soon at IULC!
Click HERE for a great time zone converter so you can easily verify what time the IULC will be in your local time.
The next two Level 1 IULC’s are scheduled as follows:
November 20th, 2021, @ 10 AM EST (New York time). This will be a Schedule B IULC.
December 12th, 2021, @ 5 PM EST (New York time). This will be a Schedule A IULC.
The next two Level 2 IULC’s are scheduled as follows:
November 27th, 2021, @ 10 AM EST (New York time). This will be a Schedule B IULC.
December 19th, 2021, @ 5 PM EST (New York time). This will be a Schedule A IULC.
● IULC begins promptly @ the scheduled start time and is 1.5 hours long
● All participants must have their cameras on
● All participants must ensure that their Display Name shows their name (this is adjusted in Profile)
● Opening prayer
● Meet and greet new students
● Discuss Lecture material
● TMD‘s (teachable moments in deliverance) TMD‘s are moments in ministry where we say to ourselves, “I learned about deliverance from that!” Mark, Jana, and IU students discuss any recent TMD‘s that took place during session since the last IULC.
● IU news (updates, site announcements, platform issues, etc.)
● Announcement of next IULC
● Closing prayer, blessing, and impartation