Testimony and Praise Reports

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Tri Suseno
      Participant

Recently, I prayed and ministered DE session for an 87 year old lady from India (based in Singapore) and her daughter (60 plus year old) and another person and bless the house. Today is doctor checkups for the 87 year old lady. All previous diseases healed and key indicators back to normal! Praise the Lord Jesus! Hallelujah!

This is her testimony in Whatsapp messages this evening:

“Today was my mum’s appointment at changi”
        “Praise Jesus All Blood report normal and Good!! Hallelujah!!
        “Sugar level also borderlline”
        “Kidneys liver profile all good !! 🙏🙏”
        “God is so Good to mummy 🙏”
        “She is Truly blessed”
        “All Glory to Jesus Our Healer And Deliverer!!”
        “Shalom Pastor Tri🙏”
        “Amen!! Hallelujah!! Thank you Lord Jesus Blessed Be Your Holy Name 🙏”

God bless you all
        Tri

Mark Chase
        Keymaster

Thank you Tri, for encouraging us with this. I hope others will post praise reports here! God bless the students of IU and their ministries! PM and PJ

Amanda Allen
          Participant

I think I put this here. This weekend I am going to be celebrating the first the first seven individuals and families to be successfully (re)intergrated…
            We will continue with deliverance and inner healing but I wanted to take time to praise and thank Jesus that these people are finally in a position to live in freedom.
            I will edit and explain more after the weekend. God bless you all.
            Amanda

Tri Suseno
              Participant

Amin.

Amazing testimony, sister Amanda!

God bless you.
                Tri

Rachael Nicholas
              Participant

Hello,

Checking if I have the ability to post on this thread. We prayed for someone who got delivered of a curse that was keeping her from getting married or even seen by anyone. The Jezebel demon spent 10 minutes removing “spiritual makeup” from the girls face that they put on here to “make her ugly to people” and to hide her from being seen. The Demon was whining because it took so long to remove all of it.

Patrice Gaillard
                Participant

Thanks for sharing that Rachael. Definitely a teaching moment.

Amanda Allen
                  Participant

I was out with a few members from my church at Siesta Key Beach, yesterday. We went to seek the lost at the largest pagan drum circle in our area. The praise report is the testimony of a 74 year old woman.

Mary, here on vacation from Ireland was walking on the beach thinking to herself that she had believed in God all her life, but had never seen a miracle, had never had never seen God move. She said no sooner did she have that thought did she recognized a sound and went to see what it was. What it was,a young woman (her words, not mine), playing an Irish Bódhran. So she sat to listen. She watched as we began witnessing Jesus to anyone willing to have the discussion. She witnessed a man manifest a demon that was cast out in Jesus’s name. It was that sight that showed Mary she hadn’t really met Jesus yet, got up to talk with the young woman.
                    I was blessed to meet Mary last evening, and in the course of our discussion Mary accepted Jesus. I helped her search a Bible believing church at home when she returns. I wanted to share, and had Mary’s permission to share. I told her you would be just as happy and joyful for her as I am.
                    Praise Jesus!

Tri Suseno
                      Participant

Thank you for sharing your testimony, sister Amanda! Praise Jesus!

Mark Chase
                      Keymaster

Awesome story, Amanda. It is a great testimony of Sovereign Deliverance. God used your musical skills playing an instrument from Ireland to capture the attention of that Irish woman. Everything lined up perfectly. That is God.

Thank you for sharing! PM

Ronald Matthews
                        Participant

Thank you, Jesus, awesome testimony brother!

Dennis Andros
                          Participant

I had a Pakistani brother in Christ reach out for prayer the other day. He wanted me to pray for a family with a mute son. I commanded the deaf and dumb spirit to leave the child. He had one large yawn, and the boy was able to speak! Praise the Lord!

Viewing 8 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.