Tri Suseno

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Repentance Is the Foundation #15496
    Tri Suseno
    Participant

Amin hallelujah, brother Irving. Repentance is indeed the Foundation.

Last night I was ministering to a 19 year old boy. He was so sincere, and so open and repentant about all his previous sins and trauma. He was very detailed. This is part of DE1 session. Then when technical deliverance / technical inner healing happened, his deliverance and inner healing were so powerful. Perhaps 3 – 4 demonic kingdoms were cast out to the pit in the name of Jesus.

Thank you Jesus. Repentance is indeed the foundation of this ministry.

in reply to: Repentance Is the Foundation #13920
      Tri Suseno
      Participant

Thank you for sharing, sister. What a beautiful testimony. Thank you Jesus.

in reply to: Finding it hard to push through class #13879
        Tri Suseno
        Participant

Please note that DPQD not only happens to the PRMs but also to the DMs and students as well as teachers of this ministry! I know this because part of my ministry’s mission is teaching inner healing and deliverance in Indonesia and the students reported these DPQDs (and some of them are aware of it and are resisting it (James 4:7)).

Interestingly, the teachers / teaching assistants also reported DPQDs and exhibiting PMSs (pre-manifestation signs) just before they taught their lessons in this ministry. Very interesting!

in reply to: Testimony and Praise Reports #13878
          Tri Suseno
          Participant

Thank you for sharing your testimony, sister Amanda! Praise Jesus!

in reply to: Compound Sin #12952
            Tri Suseno
            Participant

An example of compound sin.

A woman abandoned her husband and her family to another country, and through ungodly manipulation got her two children ‘kidnapped’ to the new country. She obtained a divorce as soon as she could and obtained visa through marrying a local.

In the above case, the aggravating sins of this compound sin situation are:
              – The sin of divorce that there is no scriptural release for.
              – The sin of abandonment
              – The sin of ungodly control and manipulation (to get children ‘kidnapped’ to another country)

in reply to: Living Waters | Way of the Master #12495
              Tri Suseno
              Participant

Amen. Thank you Jesus!

in reply to: Living Waters | Way of the Master #12490
                Tri Suseno
                Participant

I love watching Ray Comfort’s Living Waters videos in youtube as well as his book “The Way of the Master”. In DE1 (first DE) sessions of the PRMs I am ministering to, the first part always involve the question “Do you think you are a good person?” This is an absolutely integral part of the DE process in my ministry (Vincero Ministries), and we are teaching it to all our students.

I remember one PRM in particular, a CEO of a large multi-national company. When I asked him this question during a DE1 session, he answered, “Truly, if I think to myself, I cannot remember any sins that I have ever done.” I asked the question again, and he said, “Yes, I am a good person.” I continued to ask him questions similar to what Ray is doing (shining the light using the Ten Commandments), until finally the PRM realised the truth of God’s absolute moral Law, which lead to his breakthrough repentance, his big deliverance, and a powerful inner healing and deliverance session.

Praise Jesus, Hallelujah!

in reply to: Testimony and Praise Reports #11198
                  Tri Suseno
                  Participant

Amin.

Amazing testimony, sister Amanda!

God bless you.
                    Tri

in reply to: Testimony and Praise Report #11127
                    Tri Suseno
                    Participant

God bless you brother Artur

in reply to: Repentance Is the Foundation #9936
                      Tri Suseno
                      Participant

Amen, Ps Mark.
                        God bless you

in reply to: Repentance Is the Foundation #9921
                        Tri Suseno
                        Participant

Repentance indeed is the Foundation of our ministry.

There is so much emphasis on a false doctrines (which “tickle the ears”) which include the gospel of salvation that is not from good works but by faith only. Yes, that is correct, but incomplete. I told my PRMs the difference between “good works” to be saved (e.g., donate as much money to the poor or churches) to try go to heaven (which doesn’t work) but still harboring secret adulterous relationships and unforgiveness, AND full repentance of all these secret sins and receiving God’s grace and mercy and forgiveness through faith in the Blood of Jesus.

i.e., there is a huge difference between “doing good works” and “repenting of sins”. Too many churches these days focus on the former, but ignore the latter! That’s an incomplete and hence false doctrine of salvation!

Last night was a beautiful deliverance counselling session for a 64 year old lady. Her daughter (who had 3 DE sessions and have been delivered and inner healed powerfully) sat next to her mother for this DE1 session. We went through the repentance question, “Do you think you are a good person, mam?” And she said, “No, because…. and ….”. I discerned that the repentance was not complete. So I said, okay, “let me ask you another question, maam. I have a friend who is a rich businessman from Bali who is Buddhist and he told me that he didn’t believe in reincarnation but in the Christian’s heaven and hell, and asked me, “Ps Tri, I am a good person. I give every month to the poor, to the sick, I take care of the orphans, of all my staff, my wife and family, my parents etc. When I die, will I go to heaven?” ”

I then asked my PRM last night, “Maam, what do you think? Will my Balinese friend go to heaven or hell?” Then the PRM (64-year old lady) said, “Heaven, because of his good works.” I said to myself, “Aha. Her repentance was not complete.”

So I started to go through the verses with her Isaiah 64:6, Romans 3:10, 23, etc. Romans 5:19,…. afterward, I discerned that she fully repented and led her to a prayer. AFter the prayer, I laid my hand on her and asked the Lord to fill her with the Holy Spirit. Within 5 seconds, she was infilled and full of the Holy Spirit speaking in tongues! The daughter was clapping in the background.

Then I proceeded to the technical inner healing and technical deliverance sessions, and significant inner healing and deliverance occurred last night, including physical healing from long-term chronic illnesses from this 64-year old PRM.

Deep repentance is the foundation of this ministry. Praise Jesus!

in reply to: Gravatar #9595
                          Tri Suseno
                          Participant

Thank you, Christina. I have just completed it and for everyone who hasn’t done it, it is very straight forward (much more straight forward than I thought).

God bless you all.

in reply to: Level 1 General Forum #8938
                            Tri Suseno
                            Participant

You are welcome, William. God bless you.

in reply to: Level 1 General Forum #8935
                              Tri Suseno
                              Participant

Hi brother William,

There could be several reasons. The PRM can be a NMRI, in which case, even if there are no visible manifestations, keep casting them out in the TD / TIH section in the end (General Deliverance), as led by the Holy Spirit (including binding and loosing).

Another alternative is, if the PRM is non-NMRI (i.e., AMRI or PMRI), there could be more inner healing needed, ungodly soul ties that need to be cut, strongholds that need to be pulled down (2 Corinthians 10:4-5) etc that make the demons hide (behind SDs, DPCs, ASDs etc) and don’t manifest. In this case, do more inner healing prayers (including general RAM inner healing prayer) with the PRM is almost always a good idea.

I hope this helps. God bless you.

in reply to: Level 2 Deliverance #8629
                                Tri Suseno
                                Participant

Thank you and noted, Ps Mark

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)